INSIDEHere are your directions:
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock to 2 1/2 by 2 1/2
- On a second piece of cherry Cobbler card Stock, with chocolate chip ink, stamp the number 13 on card stock.
- Cut each number out separately - either in a square, rectangle, or using a small circle punch
- Using chocolate chip ink, stamp image of day 13 onto Whisper White card stock and punch out with 1" square punch
- Mat punched image to Cherry Cobbler square, and attach this to back of Chocolate Chip pop up window unit.
- Thread Baker`s twine (either white, or early espresso/white) through button holes and tie a know at the top
- Attach a button to the lid just above the notch.
- Attach numbers above button.
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die 124587
25 and Counting stamp set 123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock 119685
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad 100908 ( you can also use a marker 100071 for a stamp this small)
1" Square Punch 124094
Button -color and size of choice
Thanks for stopping by,