DAY 16 INSIDE
- Die cut the smallest star from Stars #2 die in Cherry Cobbler (if you have a star punch use that)
- Using Chocolate Chip Ink, stamp numbers 1 and 6 on Garden Green Card Stock. Either cut out the numbers or use a small circle punch to punch out the numbers
- Adhere numbers to the lid of the Chocolate Chip Peek-a-Boo Window die cut as shown in the picture above
- Stamp the image from Day 16 in Chocolate Chip ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Punch out using the 1" square punch
- Cover with Versamark, then sprinkle clear embossing powder over it and set with embossing tool.
- Adhere to center of 2 by 2" piece of Whisper White card stock
- Adhere to bottom of top piece making sure the image is centered and the right way up.
Close lid and spritz with Shimmer Mist, you can find the recipe at the Day 3 postings below.
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die 124587
25 and Counting stamp set 123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Stars #2 113461
Garden Green Card Stock 102584VersaMark® Pad 102283
Heat Tool 100005
Clear Stampin’ Emboss® Powder 109130
Additional items you might need include snail or adhesive of choice, scissors or snips
Thanks for stopping by,