As you can see there is only one view for day 2 as a peek-a-boo-frame was not used. Note:today you will be using 2 colors on one stamp therefore, you will need to use markers to color each part of the stamp. If you prefer the stamped image to be one color you can, of course, use a stamp pad. Maria's instructions are below:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 2" by 2"
- Using Curly Label Punch, punch one chocolate chip punch
- Apply Cherry Cobbler and Garden green markers directly onto stamp -color the number and the holly berries with Cherry Cobbler, and the rest with Garden Green. Huff on the stamp and stamp image onto Whisper White Card Stock
- Carefully cut out stamped image with paper snips
- Attach cut out image to chocolate chip curly label punch using dimensionals
- Attach this to center of the 2 by 2" piece of Whisper White card stock
You will need the following supplies to complete day 2:25 & Counting stamp set 123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Chocolate Chip Card Stock 102128
Cherry Cobbler marker 119681
Garden Green marker 100080
Curly Label Punch 119851
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Additional items you might need include snail or adhesive of choice, scissors or snips.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!