- Using the Day 8 stamp and Chocolate Chip marker, highlight just the number 8 and stamp it on Garden Green card stock
- Punch out with 1/2" Circle Punch and put aside
- Color the word "eight" with the Cherry Cobbler marker, and the deer with the Chocolate Chip marker, huff on the stamp and stamp the image on Whisper White card stock. Clean the stamp well.
- Punch the image with 1" Square Punch
- Apply Chocolate Chip marker to the deer only and stamp on Whisper White card stock
- Cut out the second image of the deer.
- Punch one Curly Label out of the Cherry Cobbler card stock
- Cut one 2 by 2" piece of Frostwood Lodge designer paper
- Adhere the 1" focal image square onto the Curly Label punch. Adhere the cut out deer above and to the side of the other deer. See picture.
- Adhere the Garden Green circle with the number 8 over the letter "E" of the word "eight"
- Adhere the completed Cherry Cobbler focal image to the middle of the 2 by 2" piece of designer label.
You will need the following supplies to complete Day 8:
25 and Counting stamp set 123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Garden Green Card Stock 102584Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad Marker 119681
1" Square Punch 124094
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad Marker 100071
1/2" Circle Punch 119869Curly Label Punch 119851
Frostwood Lodge paper ( found in the Holiday Mini catalog) or Christmas paper of choice.
Additional items you might need include snail or adhesive of choice, scissors or snips.
See you Tomorrow for day 9.
Thanks for stopping by ,