I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. Day 7 finishes the first week of your calendar.
Here are your instructions:
- Stamp image from Day 7 twice on Whisper White card stock using Cherry Cobbler ink
- Punch out one image using the 1" square punch.
- Carefully cut out the word "seven" from the second image. Snip both ends to make it look like a banner
- Attach the banner to the lid - approximately in the middle
- Insert a metallic brad just above the notch of the lid
- Mat the now 1" square second image with a 1 1/4" piece of Garden Green Card stock.
- Attach both to a 2' by 2" square of chocolate chip card stock
- Center and attach the chocolate chip card stock to the back of the Garden Green peek-a-boo window
- Optional: Apply dazzling diamonds to the white parts of the candy canes.
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die 124587
25 and Counting stamp set 123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Garden Green Card Stock 102584Chocolate Chip Card Stock 102128
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad 119669 or marker 119681
1" Square Punch 124094
Additional items you might need include snail or adhesive of choice, scissors or snips, brad, Dazzling Diamonds.
Thanks for Stopping by,