Thursday, October 6, 2011

ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 5


DAY 5
CLOSED

OPEN

Before I give you the directions for day 5 I want to share an idea I saw on one Advent Calendar that really gave it a little extra bling.  The numbers were cut out of the red Glimmer Paper 121790 which really gave the project sparkle.  Now on to the directions for day 5, are you keeping up?

  1. Using the Garden Green Marker, color only the number 5 on the stamp and stamp on Whisper White card stock
  2. Punch out using 3/4" circle punch and attach to lid as shown in the picture above.
  3. Stamp day 5 image with Cherry Cobbler ink onto Whisper White card stock.
  4. Punch out with a 1" square punch.
  5. Mat with a 1 1/2" by 1 1/2" piece of Garden Green card stock
  6. Attach chocolate chip peek-a-boo piece centered over this.
You will need the following supplies to complete Day 5:
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439 
Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die 124587
25 and Counting stamp set  123794 ( I prefer the clear mount)
Whisper White Card Stock  100730  
Garden Green Card Stock 102584
Chocolate Chip Card Stock 102128 
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad 119669  or marker 119681
Garden Green Marker 100080
3/4" Circle Punch 119873






I will have posts other than the calendar hopefully this weekend.  I am having camera problems.  My camera, phone and I-pod were stolen about 6 months ago and the camera I replaced my stolen one with, although the same brand, is just not taking quality pictures.  I guess I need to upgrade from a point and shoot.  Any suggestions on what kind of camera I should consider without spending mega bucks please leave me a comment or email me at kstandish@bellsouth.net.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment